2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 heaping Tablespoons of hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1 teaspoon of hot chili oil.
Mix the sauce and the vegetables gently and completely then chill.
Make this up early in the day and the vegetables soak up the flavor! Gently Stir Again before serving
It really is that simple.
As Always, Charley
- Zanskar Girls School – Preserving Tibetan Culture
- Film Festival Coming March 2018
- Netflix Favorites and Amazon Prime
- WEB TV Winners and Nominees
- Assassination threats against Barack Obama
- 50 Shades of Yellow
- Mary Alice Mankins
- The Curious Condors of Navajo Bridge
- Beware – Microsoft Calling Scam
- Brocolli Salad